Project Works Design provides the full range of building design services for the projects we undertake.
- Site Evaluation. Our building design services start with Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies. We inspect the site, establish the suitability of the zone and other legislative requirements, research constrains and opportunities and assess the suitability of the site for the clients purposes.
- The Brief. Analysis of end users’ requirements and preparation of the design brief. Discuss and document the clients’ and end users’ expectations and requirements for the project.
- Master Planning. Master planning provides an overall site concept design showing indicative building configuration and relationships, parking configuration, site circulation design, solar design principles, address site constraints and maximise site opportunities.
- Statutory Authority Negotiations and Approvals. In this phase of the project we meet with statutory authorities prior to commencing design process, establish requirements for DA submission, coordinate lodgement of the required documentation, liaise with the authority during assessment process and provide additional information as requested.
- Design and Documentation. Project Works Design will provide sketch design drawings for initial discussion and client approval, develop sketch designs further for discussions with other consultants, prepare development application documentation and construction certificate documentation for statutory authority approval, prepare tender and construction documentation.
- Contract Administration. As Contract Administrators we administer of the building contract between the Client and the builder, act as clients representative during the construction phase and provide relevant information to assist the client in the decision making process.